الأردن - عمًان
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
|الخبرة المطلوبة||2-3 years|
- Phone management
- Scheduling and maintaining communication with office staff,
- Filing and organization HR documents
- Triaging general office emails and giving prompt responses or forwarding to appropriate person to respond.
- Developing and updating relevant spreadsheets for data lected
- Data entry into software, Invoicing and Billing, Assisting with Payroll functions and other duties as assigned.
- Applicant must be able to pass a background check and a drug screen.
- Prospective candidate must have strong 0rganizational skills and attention to details.
- Good Time management skills.
- Applicant must have Excellent Computer skills including advance knowledge of Windows and Microsoft -Office applications (Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook).
- Strong oral and written Communication skills.
- Good Customer service / Positive attitude
- Applicant must be Proactive with ability to take Initiative.
- Good knowledge of using Quick Books.
- Must be willing and able to learn, adapt to and use new comprehensive software such as Service Auto Pilot
- Must have experience with AP/AR practices; dealing with Invoicing, Billing etc.
- Knowledge and Experience with Payroll functions
- Any accounting experience is a plus
- lege degree preferred
- Start Part time and grow into full time. Applicant must have ability to work full time.
- Additional InformationAll your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.