System Analyst and Design مطلوب محلل ومصمم نظم
|المكان||الأردن - عمّان|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
|الخبرة المطلوبة||3 سنوات|
- A leading E-learning software development multinational company in Jordan is seeking to recruit a Qualified Senior System Analyst and Design to join our team with the following responsibilities
- To be fully aware of the importance of any software or systems that are built within the company, and provides advice to develop or update databases and software to the benefit of the company and speed up productivity within it.
- Analyzing existing systems, programs, applications and databases in the company.
- Critically understanding clients' operations and systems and Translating requirements into technical specifications.
- Study and analyzing the needs of the customers to build and develop systems and applications.
- preparation of development proposals
- Preparing technical specifications of the programs for the programmer
- Determining the potential solutions and testing them for both Technical and business compatibility
- redesign the whole systems to be fully automated
- Collecting information about the system through users, documents, systems and other resources related to the system.
- Preparing the system analytical study which include the goals of the systems and determinants of the system and a data flow map
- Defining the and reports programs (output programs), viewing and updating to be comprehensive to the user's requirements.
- Supervising proper implementation of a new system. This is a vital part of the senior systems analyst job description
- Determine the relationship of the system with other systems.
- A sure that an efficient strategy is in place to prevent loss of data through illegal access and damage by viruses
- Determine the whole effects of any support ticket or development requirement on the whole systems and data base with the actions and process must be taken.
- Working with the Quality Assurance department to test the programs that the programmer is writing and make sure they comply with the specifications.
- Developing the necessary solutions to obtain information from the stored data using big data, AI and other Up to Date technologies concepts.
- Preparing the necessary plans and programs for the implementation of the project
- Apply the standards used in system analysis and work procedures
- Preparing technical work reports
- Training the teams and developing their skills
- Keep abreast of new technological developments in ICT and present proposals with recommendations to senior management which would benefit the school
- Sufficient experience in programming and supplemented with skill of analysis and good decision making.
- Deep knowledge in E-Learning and Training for educational schools, institutions and universities.
- Ability to learn and assimilate the new technology trends in the ICT field.
- Considerable knowledge of information processing and networking practices.
- Considerable knowledge of computer operations and capabilities.
- Working knowledge of general business management practices.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize data.
- Ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to plan, organize and direct work of subordinate personnel.
- Ability to communicate clearly regulations and practices
- Excellent writing skills in preparing business requirement documents (BRDs), software requirements specifications (SRS),
- Excellent knowledge in E-Learning platforms, applications and Standers i.e SCORM, QTI, TinCan and others
- Engineering degree in System Analyst or any Equivalent certificate
- A minimum of 3 years of experience