- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration.
- A minimum of five years in a hospitality general management position.
- Monitors the performance of operations through verification and analysis of guest and owner satisfaction systems and financial reports.
- Maintains product and service quality standards by conducting ongoing evaluations and investigating complaints.
- Develops accurate long and short-range financial objectives consistent with the Company's mission statement.
- Prepares financial reports for management that clearly explain operational effectiveness, trends, and variances.
- Executes marketing, sales, and operational activities, producing results that meet or exceed the company.
- Ensures good health & safety practices of employees, owners and guests, assisting in the maintenance of proper emergency and security procedures.
please provide us with your recent CV. at [اضغط هنا لمشاهدة البريد اﻹلكتروني]