● Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in English training.
● Academic: Minimum bachelor degree in applied topic. Master degree preferred.
● Good organizer, meticulous, and good public speaker at ease moderating large groups.
● Strong communication skills. Proficiency in English and Arabic required.
● Proficient in MS Office applications.
● TESL/TEFL /CELTA certification are highly preferred.
● Train and instruct students for different English skills.
● Design supplementary materials as needed.
● Punctual delivery of training for all scheduled courses/classes.
● Follow the designed syllabus for the course.
● Provide feedback and reporting to supervisors as necessary.
● Submit student performance reports as required.
● Attend instructors' meetings and training workshops organized Top Pillars;
● Correct homework, quizzes and all assignments online if needed.
● Assist in activities designed for student development.
Type of contract:
Freelance & Commission based | Minimum commitment: 6 months.
Position is open for males and females