● Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in computer skills training.
● Academic: Minimum bachelor degree in applied topic. Master degree preferred.
● Good organizer, meticulous, and good public speaker at ease moderating large groups.
● Strong communication skills. Proficiency in English and Arabic required.
● CEH / CISSP/ ICDL certification are highly preferred.
● Design, implement and administer training material and schedules.
● Train and instruct students, learners and end-users in computer operations.
● Design and develop computer instructional material useful for end-users and learners.
● Evaluate and assess student progress.
● Implement new technologies and methodologies in training issues.
● Brief and instruct end-users on new technologies, software programs and applications.
● Coordinate with customer analysts to develop new course material.
● Assist and support other personnel in classroom management.
● Review and evaluate customer needs and design appropriate course material.
● Integrate best practices in training schedules and procedures and issues.
Type of contract:
Freelance & Commission based | Minimum commitment: 6 months.
● Position is open for males and females