Retail Business Services (RBS) is an integral part of Amazon online product life cycle and buying operations. The team is designated to ensure Amazon remains competitive in the online retail space with the best price, wide selection and good product information. The team’s primary role is to create and enhance retail selection on the worldwide Amazon online catalog.Core Responsibilities
- Handle the day-to-day volumes of the assigned tasks and ensure the given SLA are met per quality standards.
- Ability to work overtime as dictated by business need; as much as 40 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding any official holidays.
- Maintain records of day-to-day work by updating trackers to reflect work done .
- If there is a possible default on SLAs or quality, flag the escalation in time to the manager or lead
- Interacting and coordinating with vendors/buyers to accurately reflect the Amazon catalog for product details and other product-related information.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Strong business communication skills – ability to communicate with internal/external stakeholders clearly and concisely.
- MS Excel proficiency – ability to mine voluminous data for specific detail according to instructions provided.
- Strong analytical skills – Ability to do high school level arithmetic
- Familiarity with navigating the internet – research techniques on the internet and finding required information quickly
- Bachelor degree in any discipline.
- 1 - 3 Years work expirence.
- Nuqtat Al Taknalojia
Job ID: A1442283