MENA Tech focuses on building innovative solutions for expanding Amazon business in UAE, KSA and Egypt. We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Software Development Engineer who can build innovative & mission critical system software applications & tools. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of consumer products. You will be responsible for delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools. Responsibilities :
- Ability to design and code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence.
- Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, we believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills.
We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.Basic Qualifications
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
- Knowledge of Python/Ruby or other scripting languages a plus
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
- Experience in optimization mathematics (linear programming, nonlinear optimization)
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Experience with Spring MVC
- Experience developing on Unix/Linux
- Experience building complex, scalable, high-performance software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Nuqtat Al Taknalojia
Job ID: A1450309