At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
We are looking for Software Development Engineers to be based in Amman, Jordan to work on some of the key initiatives planned to support our rapid evolution and growth of Amazon International Expansion Business. and in the process solve some of the most challenging problems.Key Responsibilities
- Design, implement, test, deploy and maintain innovative software solutions to transform service performance, durability, cost, and security.
- Use software engineering best practices to ensure a high standard of quality for all of the team deliverables
- Write high quality distributed system software
- Work in an agile, startup-like development environment, where you are always working on the most important stuff.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Masters in Computer Science or related field.
- Agile development, daily scrum, taking ownership of both production issues and new features.
- Solid technical understanding and API documentation are essential for cross-team development.
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures.
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Good English written / verbal communication skills, bilingual Preferred.
- Self-motivated, thrives working in a small team.
- Focused and professional attitude.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- 2+ years of programming experience with progressive development responsibilities in Java.
- Java ecosystem for daily development: Spring/Spring Boot, Apache,Ant/Maven/Gradle, Tomcat/Jetty/TomEE, Jenkins.
- RESTful API specification, implementation, JSON and solid documentation will be a plus (or SOAP webservice experience with leanings towards REST).
- AWS services such as EC2, S3, SQS, and Kinesis
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, we believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills.
We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.Company
- Nuqtat Al Taknalojia
Job ID: A1480249