The Agile Project Manager is an important member of the Project Management team supporting the product and engineering teams. The Agile Project Manager will monitor and report on project and deliverable progress, run agile ceremonies, and provide mentorship and coaching on agile best practices.
- Assist in servant leadership by assisting and supporting the project team as required, removing impediments and learning agile and team building best practices
- Provide responsible stewardship by reporting on project progress
- Support portfolio resource planning processes and metrics reporting
- Ensure all portfolio projects are synced between portfolio resource plan and SAP ByD
- Support planning, organize and monitor software development projects while learning from more Sr Agile Project Managers
- Help PMO with reporting on project progress, metrics and risks
- Provide audit and review support to ensure development and maintenance of project artifacts are documented and stored as required
- Facilitate scrum of scrums and report back to project manager
- Maintain positive relationships with the project team
- Report on project progress to ensure successful delivery of project deliverables across the portfolio of projects
- Create schedules and collect documents to orient and guide projects and outcomes with more Sr PM or management support.
- Bachler’s Degree in Business / Computer or any related field.
- 1+ years managing and prioritizing multiple assignments while ensuring technical accuracy and timely delivery.
- 1 or more years of Project management experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Good organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to interact effectively with stakeholders, technical staff and management across all levels with supervision.
- Developing analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with technical documentation a plus.
- Ability to work with supervision after training.
- Basic understanding of software or web development concepts a plus.
- Planning Skills
- MS Project or similar project management software
- Communications Skills
- Time Management
- Technical Competence
- Problem Solving Skills
- PMP or Certified Scrum Master certifications desired.