Digital Marketing Job Description
We are hiring an experienced Digital Marketing to help us keep growing. If you're dedicated and ambitious, SnapTec Inc. is an excellent place to grow your career. Don't hesitate to apply.
Responsibilities for Digital Marketing
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
- Coordinate with sales team to create marketing campaigns
- Prepare emails to send out to customers
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success
- Create and maintain online listings across e-commerce platforms
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent
- Create social media platform plans based on marketing strategy. Develop, implement, and manage multiple social media platforms.
- Create Facebook Ad campaigns (from planning to campaign objective and budgeting, to ad formats )and Executing campaigns across a variety of platforms, including YouTube, Twitter and LINKED IN.
- Creative social media platform content regarding marketing plan.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content
- Up-to-date with social media trends and best practices.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI.
- Monitor SEO/SEM and web traffic metrics.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Developing, implementing, and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company and its products and/or services.
- Enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
- Evaluating competitor’s Digital Marketing strategies
Qualifications for Digital Marketing
- 6+ Years of Experience in Digital Marketing
- SEO/SEM 5+ Years of Experience
- Experience executing paid social media campaigns
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Incredible attention to detail
- Full understanding of all social media platforms
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge of content management systems