- Plan the weekly work schedule for clients to visit, to call, and/or to look for new prospective clients
- Search for new potential clients through databases online/offline.
- Schedule meetings daily basis.
- Schedule joint visits with supervisor or operations director for key accounts
- Secure a minimum of 3 to 4 new accounts per month
- Generate Sales Leads to promote all products
- Minimum of 60 sales visits per month (on target accounts)
- Prepare a daily report which tracks all tasks and achievements.
- Negotiate rates and charges with clients, agents, and principals to ensure approval by all concerned parties
- Contribute to the implementation of Department Policies and Procedures and achieve department targets
- Update the daily calls, visits log, and quotations on the CRM
- Update regularly the index for clients contact information and addresses
- File clients documents and correspondences (CRM)
Customer service and follow-up
- Follow up on the quotations sent professionally
- Send Follow up / Recap / Thank you emails after meeting clients.
- Meeting budget monthly
- Make sure to offer the Quotation within 48 hours maximum from receiving the client’s request
- Support customer service team in creating SOP
- Follow up on the quotations sent professionally.
- Get the management approval before proceeding with any credit facility
- Report information concerning the market to management and request rates for special contracts.
- Follow up on quotation until the closing of deals and submitting to the concerned department the needed information for appropriate “Booking” or until understanding. In addition to reporting the reason for the lost contract