Intern based in Amman
الأردن - عمّان
|تاريخ النشر||٢٢ يناير ٢٠٢٠|
|المكان||الأردن - عمّان|
|المؤهل التعليمي||Bachelor's Degree|
- The Business Year,a leading provider of economic intelligence and a publisher of annual trade and investment resources, is now hiring an Intern in Amman.
- University graduates.
- Perfect command of both written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Outstanding personal presentation.
- Excellent organizational, networking and interpersonal skills to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter, functioning well within a team environment while being capable of working independently. Must demonstrate superior problem solving and communications skills.
- Capable of adapting to new cultures and changing environments.
- Intern is responsible for extending any administrative work the office staff might produce.
- He/she is in charge of assisting the Jordan team for all the interviews and meetings to be arranged and all the administrative work created around it, including translations and attending the meetings.