The candidate will be responsible for managing the Sourcing and Bidding of the company’s opportunities according to the roles and responsibilities hereunder and support the company’s other units when needed.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Prepare the bid process from receiving the bid through to the final bid submission, documentation, and client’s quires.
- Review and Coordinate the technical specification with the technical team and terms of requisitions and select the right source with the sales team.
- Selects Quotes for submission by analyzing the cost and quality of items in coordination with the related department.
- Attend clients needed meetings with the designated department.
- Provide answers/responses to any subsequent request for clarification in coordination with the related department.
- Evaluates the documents submitted by the vendors for accreditation purposes (supplying the best quality and offering the best price).
- Maintain a database for all vendors.
- Coordinates the preparation of any documents that are responsive to client requirements and in compliance with company objectives are completed in a timely manner.
- Prepare and produce monthly and quarterly bid report(s) for the line manager.
- Carry out any other duties as required by the line manager.
- Supporting in other duties such as but not limited to Document Control, Compliance Process, Administration, …etc.
- BSc degree in Electrical or Telecommunication
- 1~2 Years of experience in similar fields
- Professional in MS Office applications
- Knowledge in MS Clouding applications
- Knowledge in Planning Softwares (Primavera and MS Project)
- Good Communication Skills
- Teamwork Skills
Place Of Work
The normal place of work will be at REC’s office in Sweifieh, Amman / Jordan.