Retail Business Services (RBS) is an integral part of Amazon online product life cycle and buying operations. The team is designated to ensure Amazon remains competitive in the online retail space with the best price, wide selection and good product information. The team’s primary role is to create and enhance retail selection on the worldwide Amazon online catalog.
The Catalog Quality Operations team at MENA Amazon is looking for highly motivated and talented candidates to participate in auditing and correcting the data in our retail catalog. The ideal candidate must demonstrate strong analytical & communication skills, attention to details, and a commitment to excellence.Core Responsibilities For This Position Include
Follow pre-defined processes, guidelines, and SOPs to perform audit tasks with high levels of accuracy and productivity.
- Ability to make logical decisions while performing audit tasks even when provided information is ambiguous.
- Report audit results and communicate them to others within the organization.
- Approve or disapprove audit entries based on pre-defined guidelines and explain logical reasoning behind approve/reject decision.
- Review authoritative sources to validate catalog data when needed.
- Browse the site and use search box to look for products.
- Review Amazon catalog for content quality based on pre-defined guidelines and SOPs.
- Thoroughly check product details to ensure accuracy and completeness of the data.
- Analyze data and identify new trends/patterns.
- Identify generic patterns in browse and audit to be translated into guidelines and SOPs to improve overall audit outcome.
- Provide feedback to streamline existing processes to help the team achieve more consistent results with high quality.
- Work with project teams to write and test new SOPs for new audit and data quality management tasks.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- English fluency (writing and speaking)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player
- Ability to dive deep into a problem and perform ‘Root Cause Analysis’
- Familiarity with navigating the internet – research techniques on the internet and finding required information quickly
- Knowledge of excel functionalities
- Willing to work under pressure
- Good data analysis skills and details oriented
- Nuqtat Al Taknalojia
Job ID: A1426413