Are you a junior developer looking for the best opportunity to springboard your career? In your brief tenure have you already received the attention of your manager and peers for the quality of your code? Do you want to surround yourself with other top coders who motivate you to keep getting better?
This is a unique entry-level software engineering role that will level-up your career, working across multiple products at once, applying the latest cloud technologies, on a team that demands high-quality code. We will teach you how to meet our demanding quality standards so you can ship perfect code. Our results speak for themselves: we ship code every day with less than one-thousandth of a percent of those code changes introducing regressions!
Stop wasting your time being dragged down by less capable team members. If you can meet the requirements below, apply for this career-building role.What You Will Be Doing
You will create elegant solutions to resolve difficult bugs following a TDD methodology. Due to the huge investment we’ve made in tooling and automation, you will focus on substantive development work only - no time wasted on administrative tasks. You’ll enjoy the variety and challenge that comes with alternating between several of our hundreds of commercial SaaS products each week.What You Won’t Be Doing
Engineer Key Responsibilities
- Getting spoon-fed easy changes or small parts of complex problems already solved by senior team members.
- Getting bored being focused on a single, slowly-evolving codebase. In this role you'll learn new codebases and tech stacks week to week.
We hire top engineering talent with high cognitive aptitude and proven coding fundamentals, place you in a highly specialized role, and teach you how to meet our high-quality standards. In this role you will:
- Debug code to identify what is wrong
- Implement high-quality fixes that address the core issue
- Verify code is working by created automated, repeatable unit and functional tests
To produce high-quality work in this role you must:
- Have a degree in computer science, software engineering or other technical field OR a minimum of 4 years of software development experience.
- Possess the ability to ramp up quickly, learning new codebases and technologies every week
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today's modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-3890-JO-Amman-Engineer.013