We are looking for an Architect that can work as part of our team, generate new creative ideas and use their talents and knowledge to support various architectural projects. The Junior Architect will work on projects throughout the design process, designing, drawing plans, renderings, and presentations.
- Researches, programs, plans, designs, and administers building projects for clients, applying knowledge of architectural design, construction detailing, construction procedures, zoning, and building codes, and building materials and systems.
- Produces conceptual plans, renderings, and documents.
- Assists with coordinating bid process.
- Plans and programs layout of project(s); coordinates and integrates engineering elements into unified design for client review and approval.
- Utilizes computer-assisted design software and equipment to prepare project designs and plans.
- Produces construction documents in AutoCAD and Revit.
- Working with the Project Manager may direct, supervise, and check activities of workers engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents for the Conceptual Design Phase, Schematic Design Phase, and/or the Detailed Design Phase of a project.
- Interfaces with the Director of Architecture and project managers.
- Assists in research and coordination of materials and products for project specifications.
- Assists in any engineering task requested by the engineering director.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture (or equivalent) is required.
- Proficiency in the application of architectural design standards, practices, techniques, and concepts.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Lumion, and other PC software packages typically associated with architectural design is also needed.
- English proficiency is a must.
2-3 Years of experience.