Amazon Marketplace is a large and fast-growing business where millions of customers transact with hundreds of thousands of Selling Partners, who range from individuals to large retailers.
We are looking for Account Specialists who are self-motivated, results-oriented and capable of working in a dynamic environment focused on recruiting, educating and launching Selling Partners within our Marketplace. Selling Partners work closely with a dedicated Marketplace Specialists and receive premium operational support with the overall aim of growing their business on Amazon.
You will be working with key influencers and decision-makers of the prospective accounts throughout the entire sales process, along with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams to meet and exceed challenging goals.Primary Responsibilities
- Develop a clear understanding of our Selling Partners and their needs, along with the features and functionalities of Amazon Services programs.
- Identify, qualify, acquire and grow seller commitment to Amazon Services programs.
- Understand and utilize CRM tools such as Salesforce.com to track relevant account information and sales progress, as well as forecast and priorities to meet or exceed the set sales targets and operational metrics.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the e-commerce industry and competitive environment including knowledge of competitive product offerings.
- Manage numerous leads and opportunities.
- Assist internal partners to drive change, remove roadblocks, and close business.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of successful sales experience, preferably in the e-commerce, or software industries
- Experience prospecting, qualifying, and cold-calling companies
- Demonstrated success in exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach
- Fluent in English
- Strong analytical skills including Microsoft Excel
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others
- Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM tool
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Creative, has initiative, and can constructively advocate on behalf of the customer
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and buildCompany
- Nuqtat Al Taknalojia
Job ID: A1506135