You’ve heard it a million times. Every company on the planet claims customer service is their top priority. We both know that’s not true. Forgive our candor, but we mean it when we say our customers are our most important asset. This isn’t a controversial statement, so why is it that enterprise customers are often an afterthought for their software providers?
Trilogy’s vision for the future of customer support takes place in a fully remote world where customers actually matter. As a support executive at Trilogy, you will be equipped with an organization of highly technical agents to persistently increase quality standards and win over the hearts and minds of our enterprise customers at every single interaction. While many companies reactively build their support organizations to deflect customers, ours is designed to make proactive and attentive service the main reason customers continue to partner with us year after year.
We also regard knowledge as the key to delivering excellent customer service. And we’ve built a world-class knowledge base to prove it. As a company that supports over 100 products—a sum that increases on a weekly basis—it is important that our agents are able to service every customer on every product. Most support organizations are composed of siloed, product-specific teams and are unable to scale or match our service quality.
We’re leaving traditional customer support behind in the Stone Age to forge a new path. If you are an experienced customer support leader who treats each ticket like an unrefined gold nugget with enormous potential value, come help us lead the charge.What You Will Be Doing
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Making Important Decisions: You will focus on optimizing our support service, from customer interaction playbooks to higher-level process design, and continually improve our quality standards.
- Conducting Deep Dives: You will dive into specific areas of support that are impediments to achieving 100% customer satisfaction.
- Reviewing and Implementing Improvement Proposals: You will make improvements based on a logical framework and documented evidence.
Vice President Of Customer Support Key Responsibilities
- Delegating process improvements to lower-level managers. Our support executives are hands-on and lead by showing, rather than telling.
- Relying on gut feeling and managerial instinct. We are a knowledge-driven organization, and our managers make decisions based on hard evidence.
- Specializing in specific products. From L1 agents all the way up to the top, our organization is able to provide stellar service to every customer on every product.
- Building an efficient support machine capable of handling hundreds of products, thousands of support tickets per week, and tens of thousands of customers worldwide.
- Setting and enforcing increasingly high quality standards aimed at achieving a high NPS and >95% FCR.
- University degree (BS, MS, or PhD) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or Information Technology
- At least 10 years of technical customer support experience
- At least 5 years in a hands-on customer support management role
- Ability to write clearly and concisely in English
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today's modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-3617-JO-Amman-VicePresidento