Now we are looking for an Huawei Ecosystem Business Development Manager to join our Consumer Business Group , where we work to ensure the top of range quality of our products.
Within the Consumer Business Group (Huawei Devices) the Huawei is looking for a Huawei Ecosystem Business Development Manager to support third party partners who build applications and businesses on open platforms of Huawei's mobile phone. You will help to identify, develop, and influence APPs and IoT devices ecosystem with an emphasis on growing the relationships and engagement with key partners to amplify the growth of Huawei Devices Ecosystem to accelerate partner and customer success on Huawei Consumer software technology.
This is a position for someone who loves connecting with partners and speaking publicly about cutting-edge technologies on conferences, also need to communicate internally with Huawei headquarter engineering team, foster a community of key partners working with Huawei technologies and helps to drive strategy around partners relations. Create momentum and drive adoption open platforms of Huawei mobile phone and ways to connect our partners with each other to drive new business relationships and accelerate business growth. This position will engage in mobile product development, IOT hardware integration and work collaboratively with Huawei software engineering teams located worldwide.
• Owner of partnership and ecosystem , lead the team to build up the key partnership ecosystem .
• Create momentum and drive the success of Huawei Mobile Service SDK through your interactions with key partners by building applications and supporting partners in the integration of Huawei technology.
• Promote the adoption of Huawei SDK to key strategic partners incl. Apps ecosystem and Sports & Health smart wearables OEM Manufacturer.
• Participate in technical and design discussions with technical executives and key strategic partners to speed adoption and ensure best practices during implementation.
• Possess a deep understanding of the software and device ecosystem in local APP combined with a robust understanding and experience of the broader consumer business value chain.
• Interface with ecosystem technology partners, contribute new ideas for mobile innovation and mobile device technologies, evangelize for Huawei CBG via events and online activities.
• Business trips to Dubai、Europe and China according to business needs.
Relevant Work Experience:
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in software engineering or ecosystem business development field
• Experience in working with Android and in building a mobile application.
• MUST already have existing connections with local App Companies.
· 5 years of relevant work experience, including partners business development and ecosystem building up etc.
· Good influence and networking within MENA APP and ecosystem industry.
· Considerable success experiences as a software developer, architect, technology advocate or consultant working with mobile technologies.
· Good analytical and problem solving skills including technical resource discovery. Better to have technical knowledge on IOT, Sports& Health and etc.
- · Experience of customer/partner interfacing role, good communication skills