The Amazon Middle East and North Africa team is looking for a Software Development Engineer who is passionate about building great products for our customers. The SDE-II will be based in Amman, Jordan and must have Software engineering experience involving solving complex problems. They SDE-II will:
- Design, implement, test, deploy and maintain innovative software solutions to transform service performance, durability, cost, and security.
- Use software engineering best practices to ensure a high standard of quality for all of the team deliverables
- Write high quality distributed system software
- Work in an agile, startup-like development environment, where you are always working on the most important stuff.
- 5+ years industry experience in designing software architecture and operating scalable software systems
- Oral and written communication skills (ability to produce runbooks, technical, and non-technical documentation)
- Experience coaching junior software development engineers including code review and design review
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or related technical discipline
- Ability to effectively articulate and drive solutions to technical and business challenges
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Experience working with driving product vision to deliver long term customer and advertiser value
- Willingness to own all stages of development process: requirements, design, implementation, testing, and operational support
- Excellent interpersonal communication with strong verbal / written English skills
- Nuqtat Al Taknalojia
Job ID: A1480253